Making Paper Flowers
Bringing Spring to You
If you’ve been going a bit stir crazy with the whacky weather that’s been making its way across the country, you’re not alone. Both adults and kids alike are dreaming of the spring and summer days ahead – and rightfully so!
To help get a jump start on Weed Man’s favorite season, we’re focusing on a spring-themed craft project: paper flowers. Perfect for individuals of any age, paper flowers will help you bring the colors of spring indoors at a time when you need it most! Whether simple or sophisticated, colorful or earth-toned, these DIY flowers are a great way to add a bit of flair to your home décor.
What You’ll Need:
- Tissue paper in various colors
- Pipe cleaners
- Glitter and glue (optional)
- Arrange various colored 6-10 inch squares of tissue paper one on top of the other. Ensure that all edges and corners align.
- Fold the stack of tissue paper in half.
- Cut the non-creased side into a half flower shape.
- Unfold the stack of tissue paper and staple in the middle.
- “Fluff” each individual flower so that it stands up like a petal.
- Cut a tiny hole by the staple and loop a pipe cleaner through for a stem.
- Finish with a dusting of glitter (optional).
It’s that easy! Decorate your home with your finished crafts and enjoy your own spring oasis.
Image source: davisheritage.com
Brought to you by Weed Man Lawn Care: we care for your lawn.