10 Things to Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
Give Thanks to Your Salisbury, NC Lawn
Thanksgiving provides the perfect opportunity to pause and reflect on the aspects of your life that make you truly thankful. With the great outdoors in mind, Weed Man Salisbury, NC has put together a list of items that you may want to say thanks for this holiday season. Take a look!
- Kids playing outside. These days, children are often all too eager to trade in their bikes and baseball gloves for television and video games. It’s no surprise, then, that we tend to feel very grateful when the kids head outside for a bit of old-fashioned fun. Not only does outdoor play provide mom and dad with a much-needed break, it’s also a breath of fresh air (literally!) to see the next generation enjoying the simpler things in life – just like the good old days!
- Outdoor family gatherings. From barbecues to patio parties to family football games on the lawn – no matter the occasion, there is no better feeling in the world than looking around and seeing your loved ones all gathered in one place. If you’re one of the lucky people who gets to spend time with your loved ones in the great outdoors, don’t forget to say a big thanks this year.
- Outdoor sports. Organized outdoor sports don’t just allow us to burn off energy – they are also one of the best ways to build camaraderie, teach kids about the importance of sportsmanship, and inspire a love for physical activity.
- Fertilizer. Without fertilizer, our lawns wouldn’t be as green, grass would grow as lushly, and the curb appeal of our homes would be compromised. That little nutrient boost for our lawns sure does go a long way!
- Sunshine. No matter the season, waking up to a sunny day can put a smile on your face like nothing else. Imagine a world in which every single day was grey and gloomy? Not much fun, is it? Sunshine provides us with healthy vitamin D, gives our grass one of the main ingredients it needs to flourish, and warms us from the inside out!
- Rain. Just like it’s important to be thankful for the sun, we also need to be grateful that we see regular rainfall (except for those pesky periods of drought, of course). Rain keeps our outdoor greenery healthy and thriving.
- Fall. Changing leaves, crisp weather, cozy sweaters…what’s more idyllic than fall? With the cooler temperatures providing a more comfortable outdoor environment than the blazing hot days of summer, fall is the best time to head outside and plan a fun outdoor activity.
- Healthy turf. It’s tough envisioning life without healthy grass. Thanks to Weed Man, you don’t have to! We make sure your lawn is well-fed and happy, allowing it to fight back against potentially damaging diseases and pests. In turn, your lawn provides you with oxygen, traps harmful pollutants, and, best of all, gives you a great outdoor gathering space to enjoy!
- Green spaces. Your lawn, local parks, and sprawling fields play a much larger role in your leisure time than you might think. We’re so lucky to have access to green spaces in our local communities. Don’t forget to say thanks this year!
- Trees. As a company that places so much value on healthy turf, we also can’t say enough about the importance of healthy trees. Trees are the lifeblood of our natural environment, and we are fortunate enough to live in a country that has so many beautiful species adorning our neighborhoods.
Brought to you by Weed Man Salisbury, NC: we care for your lawn. Contact us today at (704) 637-8780